Friday, May 9, 2014

A Bead Soup Preview

I'd like to show you the box of goodies I received from Val Tilghman, just to whet your appetite.

What's in the box?


Part of this is in the presentation...which I didn't realize until I'd sent my batch out. Val really outdid herself.


There's a little taste of Georgia in the box. I've dipped into this for iced tea already....


Look at all the sweet little baggies!


These were in the big red burlap bag--kind of an extra bonus, but just might work themselves into a design or two. I love the recycled sari silk. And the titanium coated crystal. And those tree discs want to be earrings.


Here's the main event--copper beads and tubes, and paper beads from Janice Mae...


Shell pearl faceted beads, and recycled glass--probably African. The clasp and focal (bronze/copper) are handmade by Val from precious metal clay.


So there's what we have! Tune in tomorrow to see what I managed to make with some of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment