Saturday, February 8, 2014

Am I Insane?

Well...yes.

Having signed up for the 8th Annual Bead Soup Blog Party, guess I am just a wee bit mad.

It's the end of a difficult period of my life, where reinventing myself is a bit of a challenge, and the order of the day. My husband died a year ago, and I am faced with the continuing questions of what to do with my life, what to do with our house, what to do with his things, what to do with boxes of old Smithsonians and my giant bead stash from several years of Tucson's Gem and Mineral Show....

The backlog of magazines were easy--I became a SoulCollage(R) facilitator. The beads...well, I notice that I feel better if I make things occasionally. I don't think I have the patience to have a full-time jewelry business, but I do like to play with shiny beads.

I am taking a lot of classes right now, ballroom to burlesque, glass fusing and moccasin making. I like to learn in real time, although the YouTubes are quite useful. I notice myself using "Facilitator Brain" at these things, and think I am studying how to teach more than how to learn. I want to start my practice as a creativity coach. Creativity means anything is possible--even for me.

Even this modest bead blog.

1 comment:

  1. Informative blog! it was very useful for me.Thanks for sharing. Do share more ideas regularly.
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete